Thursday, January 21, 2010

Seattle, WA: The Children's Museum

I like these little Children's Museum engagements, probably because they're unlike anything else I do...and they're apt to be different each time through. In fact, today was a perfect example of what a day-in-the-life of this calling can look like: 30-minute set for the young'uns; walk across the street to the Northwest Folklife offices to meet in my capacity as community coordinator for singer/songwriters (i.e. cat-herder); drive down to Renton to play bass behind the Lindbergh High School jazz choir (directed by WW organist, Brian Hoskins), then home via Mercer Island and the last half-hour of Youth Theatre Northwest's Dracula rehearsal, which features my sound design. And I'll get up tomorrow and hit it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment