Sunday, October 23, 2011

Eugene, OR: FAR-West Conference

If I try to journal everything from the four days spent at this event (I've sat the previous two conferences out) I'd come up woefully short. And I'm tired...from all the things I didn't journal over the past four days! So, in very short, thanks to friends and colleagues new and old, conference coordinators, showcase hosts, and those willing to jump into the inaugural on-site songwriting collaborative (complete with 'fishbowl' of rut-breaking song-ideas generously supplied by the Seattle songwriting corps). Coordinated that, moderated one panel, said a li'l something at the luncheon, sang late into the night and early into the morning, and got back in one piece. Not bad work...

Lurking behind (L-R) Best of the West award winners Laurie Lewis, Vivian Williams,
Phil Williams, FAR-West President Steve Brogden, and co-presenter Marni Rachmiel
Photo: Peggy Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment